The conference will be held at Brunel University London on 23rd – 25th January 2017.
For more information please see the conference website: DDW Conference
Confirmed Speakers Include:
• Professor Yap Boum, Epicentre, Research arm of Médecins Sans Frontières, Cameroon.
• Professor John Watson, Deputy Chief Medical Officer, Department of Health.
• Professor Rosanna Peeling, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine.
• Dr Andy Ramsay, Scientist at the Special Programme for Research and Training in Tropical Diseases (TDR), World Health Organisation.
• Dr Abraham Jacobus ‘Kobus’ Herbst, Africa Centre for Population Health, South Africa.
• Professor David Mabey, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine.
• Professor Rachel McKendry, UCL, London.
• NIHR Imperial DEC Team
• Professor Amit Dinda, All India Institute Of Medical Sciences, Delhi, India.
• Dr Tariq Sadiq, St. George’s, University of London.
• Deusdedit Tusubira, Mbarara University of Science and Technology, Uganda
• Professor Wamadeva Balachandran, Brunel University London.
• Dr Nuno Reis, University of Bath.
2015 © by the contributing authors